I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Monday, August 27, 2007

Consignment!

While I kind of feel like I'm counting my chickens before they hatch, I've got to say that I'm pretty excited because I've signed my first agreement to do consignment! I actually hooked up with the company on the forums on etsy yesterday so I guess my continued promoting is paying off. I put 5 of my pieces in the mail today and I'm holding my breath. I'm not sure what I'm afraid of but I'll feel a lot better when I see them in the store! The owner and I are also talking about making my photography available for commercial use. I never even thought of that.

Anyway, I'll post a link to the store when I know it's actually for real.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yeah! You should feel very proud of yourself. Keep us posted.

My latest treasury!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=10648