I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Stir Show, part 2


I had a great time at the studio show last week! I loved the atmosphere at Stir and I enjoyed hanging out with old and new etsyrain friends. We had a great turn out and a number of folks I invited came to check it out. We kept the door open to lure in art walkers and it got very cold! If Kimberly is ever nice enough to host another etsyrain event I'll definitely bring my sweater.


Anyway, I made lots of sales that night and I got a much needed confidence boost. Tonight I'm headed to an open house at Salon Zeka where some of my pieces are being sold. I'm excited to check out their new display cabinet and see first hand how my jewelry is received.

No comments:

My latest treasury!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=10648