I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back to School (and other things)



Well, my kids have gone back to school today and I'm alone in the house. Ahh. I actually had a pretty fun summer- sleeping in, doing everything slowly, eating lunch whenever we felt like it- but it's still nice to get back to a routine. And, I have 6 hours to take pictures and list new items in my shop and create!


I've gotten back into wire wrapping lately so I've made a few new pieces. I've also designed new earrings and I can't decide if I should sell them or wear them. That's the problem with those flashes of creativity- you get attached to the final product.

2 comments:

MEBDesigns said...

I didn't know whether to be relieved or sad when my son went back to school, but it sure does free you up in terms of time!

Anandi said...

Both of those pieces are gorgeous!!

My latest treasury!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=10648