I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Friday, September 21, 2007

Awesome Etsians!

I've just added a bunch of artists from the Seattle area to my "blogs to check out" section. We're all a part of a group we call Etsy Rain (Seattle, get it? Ha ha). This is a wonderful group of people with a wide range of talents. Etsy Rain serves as a brainstorming group, a support group, a social group (although I aparently missed a very fun art walk recently), a promotional group, and a great way to find a person to share a table with at the many craft fairs coming up! I'm very psyched to have become involved with these creative folks. Check out their blogs and their shops- you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Anandi said...

Thanks for the link! I appreciate it :)

IMakeCuteStuff (aka Marlo M.) said...

Hi Beth! Your blog is looking great! Thanks for putting mine on your list :)

My latest treasury!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=10648