I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Thursday, July 3, 2008

10 City Promo Idea

Sometimes the forums on Etsy produce great things. A few weeks ago I was surfing around and got in on a conversation about cross promotion. AlwaysAmy had this idea: 10 people mail out two promos to 10 other people across the country(world). Everyone takes the promos they get and posts them on two community bulletin boards. Then, take a picture, send it to Amy, and blog about it. About 20 people replied so Amy put us into two groups.

As of now, I've received 5 out of 10 promos and am planning where to post. I'm thinking the shops on Alki Beach are a good choice for a lot of exposure. Here's who's in my group:

AlwaysAmy
Bamabelle
RecycledIdeas
adlenskrafts
RosannaElizabeth
BeadBratOriginals
CustomMemoryBooks
DesignedbyLucinda
LoveMeKnotCreations
Stubbornwoman

I'll post pictures when I get everyone's promo!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Wow this sounds like a fabulous way to promote. I can't wait to hear more!

My latest treasury!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=10648